Regular cleaning of fabric furnishings by Extreme Clean Professional Carpet Care can help restore your furniture’s appearance, extend its life, and keep it looking like new.
Upholstery Cleaning Process
Whether your upholstered furniture is natural or synthetic, our furniture cleaning process can help revive and extend the life of your sofa or love seat.
• Inspection, we will test the fabric for colorfastness and fiber type.
• Pre-conditioning, we will apply a pH balanced pre-conditioner to loosen soil and dirt.
• Agitation, we will gently brush soiled areas to ensure maximum results.
• Deep Steam Cleaning, using our powerful vacuum system we will rinse and extract all embedded soils and contaminants from the furniture leaving your upholstered piece more cleaner, softer and fresher.
Professional Power Vacuum
Sometimes your furniture don’t need a complete upholstery cleaning to prevent wear and tear and to remove dirt and grime, but it might need something more effective than regular home vacuuming. For a fraction of the cost of our upholstery cleaning, Extreme Clean offers a professional “Power Vacuum.” We will use our truck-mount vacuum system to remove allergens, pollen, dust mites and dry soils from your upholstery.
Furniture and fabric manufacturers recommend that consumers not wait until severe soiling occurs before cleaning is accomplished. The greater the soiling, the less the likelihood of restoring the original color, appearance and texture of the fabric – and the greater the adverse effect on indoor environmental quality.
We recommended that every 12 to 24 months to professionally clean your upholstered furniture; increased cleaning frequency may be required when fabric is subjected to heavy use, or when it is located in homes occupied by persons with allergies or respiratory sensitivity.
Pet Odor and Stain Removal
Sometimes you can’t keep the dog off the couch. When pet stains and odor are ruining your furniture, don’t think you have to throw your favorite chair out. Upholstery cleaning is a great solution for stains and odor left by your pet.
At Extreme Clean we know a clean home is a healthy home. Your upholstered furniture traps and collects dirt and grit over time which can make you sneeze and wheeze.
Protect your loved ones from airborne pollutants such as pollen, mold, dust mites and pet dander by keeping your upholstery clean from irritants that can make you and your family sick
On average, we spend about one third of our time in bed. Up to 60% of the dust mites found in the home are actually living in your bed!
According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have anywhere between 10,000 to 10 million dust mites in it. Dust mites don’t bite, but they can make life pretty uncomfortable for you or any of your family members who suffer from allergies or asthma.
If you wake up with a stuffy head or have a hard time getting a good night’s sleep, it’s time to think about cleaning your bed, and it goes deeper than flipping the mattress or washing the sheets. Extreme Clean Professional Carpet Care can help you clean your mattress to eliminate dust mites and neutralize the allergens that they produce.
Allergy Relief Treatment
Our mattress cleaning process is designed to thoroughly clean your mattress and effectively eliminate allergen problems. Our mattress cleaning is a multi-step process:
• Dry vacuum the mattress on both sides to remove loose dirt and dust.
• Deep Steam clean the mattress on both sides. This will kill and remove most dust mites.
• Allergy Relief Treatment, we apply a fine mist of our hypoallergenic solution from the Responsible Care System that effectively neutralizes the allergens.
• An air mover is used to speed the drying process.
• Your mattress is returned to your bed, ready for a good night’s sleep.
We recommend that you clean your home carpets and any upholstered furniture pieces. The Allergy Relief Treatment can reduce levels of dust mite and pet allergens by 90% or more. You and your family will breathe easier.